Catholic Primary Schools Management Association provides advice and support for Chairpersons and Principals of Boards of Management in over 2,800 schools. We collaborate with other management bodies and negotiate on behalf of these schools with the Department of Education and Skills and other education partners
NCSE Press Release May 21st 2015
Please note that the updated PTAF form for the 2015/2016 school year has yet to be finalised.Primary Payments have advised that schools should only use the updated form to notify the Department of Education...
- 0033/2015 -Updating and simplifying the manner in which schools can maintain pupil enrolment and attendance records (Clarleabhar, Leabhar Rolla and Leabhar Tinrimh Laethuil ) following the introduction of the Primary Online Database (POD)
- 0027/2015 -Information in relation to actions under the Literacy and Numeracy Strategy Standardised Testing, Reporting, Library Support and Other Matters
- 0026/2015 - Garda Vetting - Advance Preparation for the Forthcoming Statutory Garda Vetting Requirements
- 0026/2015 FAQs
- 0026/2015 Summary of key points
- 0025/2015 - Primary Online Database
- 0023/2015 -Implementation of the Recommendations of the Expert Group on Fixed Term and Part-Time Employment in Primary and Second Level Education in Ireland Primary
- 0017/2015 - Teacher Exchange Scheme for Registered Teachers
- 0015/2015 - Rolled up holiday pay
- Staffing arrangements in Primary Schools for the 2015/16 school year
- 0014/2015-Grace Period Extension Teachers
- 0013/2015- Grace Period Extension SNAs
- 0012/2015- Grace Period Extension S+Cs
- 0009/2015-Payment of travel Expenses to GAM/EAL (Learning / Language Support) and Resource Teachers in Recognised Primary Schools
- 0008/2015 - Teacher Refund scheme 2014
- 0006/2015-Parental Leave Entitlements for Clerical Officers and Caretakers employed in National Schools under the 1978/79
- 0072/2014- Fixed Term Panel Access
- 0069/2014: HSE Primary School Vaccination Programme 2014/2015
- 0065/2014: Sick Leave Scheme : Clerical Officers and Caretakers
- 0060/2014 : Sick Leave Scheme : Special Needs Assistants
- 0059/2014 : Sick Leave Scheme - Registered Teachers
- 0058/2014 : Revised Pay Scales - Direct Eny Grades _ SNA
- 0053/2014 : HRA-Teachers - 2011 Enants Salary Scales
- 0051/2014: Secured Borrowings by Schools
- 0048/2014: Home Tuition Scheme 2014/2015 - Special Education Component
- 0045/2014:Standardised Testing, Reporting and Other Matters
19.5.2015 - From:
POLICY NEWSCIRCULAR 0023/2015NEW VETTING ARRANGEMENTSCIRCULAR 0027/2015FEAST OF CORPUS CHRISTISCHOOLS...
27.2.2015 - From:
February 2015 CPSMA AGM 2015 NEW RELIGIOUS EDUCATION CURRICULUM STAFFING ARRANGEMENTS 2015/2016-...
16.12.2014 - From:
Newsletter December 2014 Edition Minor Works Grant Catholic Schools Week Force Majeure...
Membership of CPSMA is confined to Boards of Management who have paid an annual membership fee.
Membership for the 2015/2016 school year is now due. Membership can be paid by cheque now, or online via the website.
Download Membership Rates (.pdf) (241 kB)