Catholic Primary Schools Management Association provides advice and support for Chairpersons and Principals of Boards of Management in over 2,800 schools. We collaborate with other management bodies and negotiate on behalf of these schools with the Department of Education and Skills and other education partners
The Department of Education and Skills has circulated the Main Redeployment Panels to the various panel operators. A panel update was posted on the Department website on Monday 30 March, 2015 with a link to...
The decision by the Minister for Education & Skills to allocate additional teaching resources to students with Down Syndrome applies to students for whom schools have not already been allocated Low Incidence Teaching Hours. Schools...
- 0025/2015 - Primary Online Database
- 0023/2015 -Implementation of the Recommendations of the Expert Group on Fixed Term and Part-Time Employment in Primary and Second Level Education in Ireland Primary
- 0017/2015 - Teacher Exchange Scheme for Registered Teachers
- 0015/2015 - Rolled up holiday pay
- Staffing arrangements in Primary Schools for the 2015/16 school year
- 0014/2015-Grace Period Extension Teachers
- 0013/2015- Grace Period Extension SNAs
- 0012/2015- Grace Period Extension S+Cs
- 0009/2015-Payment of travel Expenses to GAM/EAL (Learning / Language Support) and Resource Teachers in Recognised Primary Schools
- 0008/2015 - Teacher Refund scheme 2014
- 0006/2015-Parental Leave Entitlements for Clerical Officers and Caretakers employed in National Schools under the 1978/79
- 0072/2014- Fixed Term Panel Access
- 0069/2014: HSE Primary School Vaccination Programme 2014/2015
- 0065/2014: Sick Leave Scheme : Clerical Officers and Caretakers
- 0060/2014 : Sick Leave Scheme : Special Needs Assistants
- 0059/2014 : Sick Leave Scheme - Registered Teachers
- 0058/2014 : Revised Pay Scales - Direct Eny Grades _ SNA
- 0053/2014 : HRA-Teachers - 2011 Enants Salary Scales
- 0051/2014: Secured Borrowings by Schools
- 0048/2014: Home Tuition Scheme 2014/2015 - Special Education Component
- 0045/2014:Standardised Testing, Reporting and Other Matters
27.2.2015 - From:
February 2015 CPSMA AGM 2015 NEW RELIGIOUS EDUCATION CURRICULUM STAFFING ARRANGEMENTS 2015/2016-...
16.12.2014 - From:
Newsletter December 2014 Edition Minor Works Grant Catholic Schools Week Force Majeure...
15.9.2014 - From:
Newsletter September 2014 Edition Welcome Back...
Membership of CPSMA is confined to Boards of Management who have paid an annual membership fee.
Membership for the 2014/2015 school year is now due. Membership can be paid by cheque now, or online via the website.
Download list of CPSMA Services (.pdf) (453 kB)
Download Membership Rates (.pdf) (462 kB)